Taxes can take a big bite out of long-term investment growth.
Traditional indexing can be a simple and effective method for boosting after-tax returns. But you could be doing more — and that’s where we can help. Tax-Smart Indexing (TSI) combines the power of indexing with the savvy of tax-loss harvesting.
“The result? You can keep more of what you earn.”
Next-Level Tax Efficiency
See the silver lining of capital losses through sophisticated tax-loss harvesting — all the way down to the individual stock level.
Tax-loss harvesting can help boost after-tax returns by offsetting capital gains with losses in your portfolio. Our team will monitor your TSI account regularly and identify ongoing opportunities for loss harvesting, which means you’re positioned to garner tax benefits throughout the year.
A Smart Investment Approach
Fees, trading costs and poor diversification can erode returns — but all three are factors you can control.
TSI uses efficient index tracking to help build long-term value within your portfolio. It’s an extension of our investment philosophy, which is founded on time-tested, Nobel Prize-winning research into the behavior of financial markets.1 Allow the power of financial science to work for you.
A Flexible, Separate Account
Are you looking for a level of tax-sensitivity and flexibility that goes beyond what traditional indexing can offer?
Unlike an index fund, TSI provides you with a separate account of equities specific to your portfolio. Previously, this sophisticated level of service was only available to our clients through a third-party separate account manager — a setup that may have been prohibitive for those with smaller accounts. Now, we can offer an in-house, cost-effective solution to clients with TSI account assets as low as $125,000 (and a total of $500,000 of assets under our management).
A Focused Financial Team
As a CPA-based advisory firm, our team will continue to support your growing financial needs.
We’ll partner with you every step of the way, providing integrated services to help ensure seamless coordination between your investment strategy, tax and financial plan. Complexity doesn’t have to be complicated.
Is TSI The Right Fit For You?
- Do you consider tax efficiency to be an essential part of your overall investment strategy?
- Are you looking for an elevated indexing approach, one that offers enhanced tax management and transparency?
- Do you have more than $500,000 in total investable assets?
- Are you regularly contributing to your portfolio and focused on long-term investment growth?
- Are you looking for an advisory firm that can manage the full spectrum of your financial plan?
- “Eugene F. Fama – Facts”, NobelPrize.org. Nobel Media AB 2014. Web. 18 Aug 2015. http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/economic-sciences/laureates/2013/fama-facts.html
Tax, legal and accounting services are not offered with Tax-Smart Indexing.