Executive Benefit Plans
Recruit and retain the best and brightest.
The right talent can take your company mission and vision to new heights and help you achieve goals you didn’t think were possible. A well-structured executive benefit plan can be the differentiator you need to build that competitive advantage.
Executive benefit plans allow an employer to provide incentives to one or more select employees, which can offer more flexibility in plan design and resolve benefit-limitation issues.
Our team can help you select and design a cost-effective plan that meets your executives’ needs within the context of your goals, as an organization. We can also help you determine whether it’s advantageous to finance your plan with company-owned assets. Plan options include:
- 401(k) excess or mirror plans
- Nonqualified deferred compensation (NQDC) plans
- Supplemental executive retirement plans (SERPs)
- Phantom stock and stock appreciation rights (SAR) plans
- Restrictive endorsement bonus arrangements (REBAs)
- Split-dollar life insurance plans
- Supplemental disability insurance plans
- Executive long-term care insurance plans
We are not licensed to practice law and do not provide legal services.