Family Office Services
Preserve your family legacy.
We work with your family and your trusted network of professionals to provide the support you need to manage your family wealth. Partner with our team of fiduciary financial advisors to find investment and planning opportunities as unique as your family and your family foundation.
For a high-net-worth family, running a family office is much like managing a business. Yet, it’s a business that requires mothers, fathers, sons, daughters and grandchildren to work together in navigating the challenges and complexities of family wealth management.
As a family leader or family office executive, you may require:
- Technical knowledge of financial services and how to maximize capital
- Financial, trust or charitable giving administration and business consulting services
- Specialized tax and estate services with thorough knowledge of your family’s personal and financial objectives
- An experienced resource to help you pass down your know-how, processes and structures to the next generation of your family enterprise
At Hewins/Wipfli Hewins, we have a special interest in family wealth management. As the majority of our clients are private individuals, their families, and family foundations, we believe that a particular strength of our family office services is our ability to manage the benefits of collective investment planning in consideration of the diverse wishes and needs of each family member.
Are You a Family Office Client?
Family Office Services clients are typically those that:
- Require complex financial planning and investment management to grow wealth across multiple generations
- Require a fiduciary advisor to maximize the impact of family wealth on foundations or charitable trusts
- Seek an experienced family office advisor to oversee and manage family financial affairs
- Wish to highlight wealth transitions and to strengthen family legacies
- Need administrative or consulting services for an operating business
Some services are offered by Wipfli LLP. Please review our Form ADV Part 2A for additional considerations relating to conflicts of interest involved with these services.